The SCRUM certification is a globally recognized credential for individuals and teams who are focus in product management development. This course is focus on equipping delegate with the best practices used in iterative and incremental agile software development framework for managing product development.
Under these training, delegates will gain knowledge and skills needed to foster greater collaboration, productivity, and success among team members, which will impact project positively. You will be rest assured of passing the examination at first sitting and become a SCRUM Certified Professional.
This is a foundation course is designed to introduce Scrum methodology and framework to delegate, and get them equip with the skills sets and knowledge. This course engage participant with instruction and team-based exercises where they will experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts.
PSF Course Outline:
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Scrum Framework
- Introducing Scrum and Agile
- Scrum Planning
- Keeping Scrum Healthy
- Acting using Scrum
The Scrum Master course is designed to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills use to lead teams utilizing Scrum methodologies. You will be able to ensure your teams function effectively and productively within Scrum frameworks. This level of Scrum oversees teams from a structural perspective and clear all roadblocks and bottlenecks to the effective utilization of Scrum for team success.
PSM Course Outline:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Scrum Product Owner course is designed to equip professionals with the working knowledge and skills needed to lead an Agile Scrum team and to balance development and business priorities in order to ship the best product in a timely manner. The Product Owner also prioritizes the requirements from the point of view of an end user, for maximum business benefit, defines the Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
PSPO Course Outline:
- Agile Overview
- Scrum Overview
- Initiate Phase
- Plan and Estimate Phase
- Implement Phase
- Review and Retrospect Phase
- Release Phase
- Importance of Value
- Scrum Implementation
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
For Scrum Foundation
- Have a clear understanding of the foundational elements of Scrum and their coherence
- Be able to take part in a Scrum Team
- Effectively deliver valuable software
- Leave the class with a handful of tips to identify common pitfalls and dysfunctions
For Scrum Master
- Clearly understand and implement the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum professional, Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership and also a product owner
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
For Scrum Product Owner
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively increase business agility
Benefits of SCRUM Certification
The benefits of getting SCRUM certifications includes, but not limited to:
- It is globally recognized and accepted.
- Better job opportunities, many jobs have mandatory requirement of SCRUM certification, so if you are not SCRUM certified, you can’t qualify for them, no matter how much years of experience you have.
- It clearly increase the effectiveness and efficiency of team members
- There are more chances of promotion within your organization as it helps improve project and business performance, hence organization also gets benefit.
- It helps you in making a better project member or supervisor, you have great knowledge, tools and techniques to make your project more successful and ultimately it raises your prestige in the organization.
- You will have chances for collaborating and networking with other project management professionals around the world, which can certainly increase your chances of professional success and development.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes