Project Management Professional – PMP
The PMP® Project Management certification is a globally recognized credential for those aspiring to master the art and skills of Project Management Professionally. The PMP certification recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within constraints such as scope, time, cost, and quality. Participants learn how to manage projects across the Project management lifecycle which consists of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing.
Our PMP course is designed in accordance with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) project management methodology and it provides candidates with the 35 contact hours of formal Project Management training needed to take the PMP exam.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Global Project/Program Management Standards
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop and build efficient project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets
- Use Scope, Cost and Schedule baselines as a means of evaluating project progress and incorporating Earned Value measurements
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications
- Communicate effectively with your team, management, and clients
- Creating effective written communications for your projects
- Analyze project risks
- Plan project procurement
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work
- Monitor and control project work
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts
- Close the project and evaluate project success and lessons learned
Benefits of PMP Certification
The benefits of getting PMP certification includes, but not limited to:
- It is globally recognized and accepted.
- Better job opportunities, many jobs have mandatory requirement of PMP certification, so if you are not a PMP, you can’t qualify for them, no matter how much years of experience you have.
- There are more chances of promotion within your organization as it helps in improved project performance, hence organization also gets benefit.
- It helps you in making a better project manager, you have great knowledge, tools and techniques to make your project more successful and ultimately it raises your prestige in the organization.
- You will have chances for collaborating and networking with other project management professionals around the world, which can certainly increase your chances of professional success and development.
- You will be ahead of other project management professionals, in terms of knowledge as well as its application in the field of project management.
- Attaining a PMP Credential, you can reach out to potential employers from across the globe. You can be in contact with past PMP certified professionals and aspiring PMP aspirants through project management discussion boards and forums and thus increase your expertise with knowledge sharing and tips.
- According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey, ninth Edition- Project Management Professional (PMP) credential holders in the U.S. earned an average of 22% more than their non-credentialed peers in 2015.
Why train with us?
- We have facilitated PMP training for professionals around the world in countries such as Ghana, Canada, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, and the US to mention a few.
- Our facilitators are highly skilled consultants with over 10 years’ project management experience.
- Over 90% of our candidates have rated our trainings as impactful and insightful.
- About 90% of our candidates pass the PMP exam on their first trial.
- PMP Training Manual and Notepad
- PMI Handbook & CCR Materials (electronic Copy)
- Certificate of Attendance (35 Contact hours of training)
- MS Project Software introduction
- Case Studies and Scenario based learning
- Project management documentaries and videos (electronic Copy)
- Tea/Lunch break
- PMI registration guidelines
- N50,000 (Ikeja Training Center)
- N70,000 (Lekki Training Center)
*10% discount for first 10 to register for the course per batch (i.e. N45,000 in Ikeja and N63,000 in Lekki)
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes