Microsoft Project 2016
The Microsoft Project Management certification is a globally recognized credential for Project Management Professionally. This training demonstrate how MS Project, which is a tool use to assist project managers is used in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Our Microsoft Project course is designed in accordance with that of Microsoft Certification training and it provides candidates with the all the knowledge needed to take the certification exam.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Project proficiently in planning and tracking projects
- Expertly manage time, cost and resources on projects
- Use the powerful software tool to complete projects on time and budget.
- Discover ways of managing delays and cost over-runs.
Benefits of Microsoft Project Certification
The benefits of getting Microsoft Project certification includes, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Project accreditation are internationally recognized – achievement of an accreditation is recognition that an individual has attained a level of knowledge in accordance with certification standards
- Enhanced professional project management competence through Microsoft Project use
- Gain sufficient knowledge on project while working on a project, or with member in a team
- Enhance your career options
- Oracle Primavera P6 Course
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes