CAPM – Certified Associate in Project Management
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is an associate level certification in Project Management. CAPM® is an entry-level credential in project management offered by the PMI®. CAPM Certification is a valuable credential that provides proof to current and future employers that you have a firm grasp of the knowledge, procedures, terminology, and best practices that drive effective project management. The certification is achieved through the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is considered not only an entry-level certification for individuals interested in starting a career within the field of project management, but also a valuable asset for those who would like to manage larger projects or gain skills for their current roles. Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam in your first attempt. Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®.
The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Global Project/Program Management Standards
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop and build efficient project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets
- Use Scope, Cost and Schedule baselines as a means of evaluating project progress and incorporating Earned Value measurements
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications
- Communicate effectively with your team, management, and clients
- Creating effective written communications for your projects
- Analyze project risks
- Plan project procurement
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work
- Monitor and control project work
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts
- Close the project and evaluate project success and lessons learned
Benefits of CAPM Certification
The benefits of getting CAPM certification includes, but not limited to:
- Explore opportunities worldwide.
The CAPM credential is a globally recognized certification, which means that you have the opportunity to demonstrate your project management skills to domestic and international employers.
- Potentially increase your salary.
Certification can help you qualify for higher-paying jobs. In fact, many employers are more likely to hire candidates who are Certified Associates in Project Management over those who have not demonstrated a willingness to further their project management education.
- Achieve personal growth. Get the most of your enrollment.
CAPM training classes are designed to foster confidence, while simultaneously providing the tools and best-practice approaches needed to excel on the CAPM Exam — and beyond, as a project manager.
- No Experience Necessary
Don’t worry if you aren’t already a project manager or are new to project participation. CAPM Certification classes are designed for people who may still be gaining experience, but who possess the desire and the aptitude to hone their professional project management skills. Enroll with confidence, knowing that at the end of this course you will be fully prepared to pass the exam and earn your Certified Associate in Project Management. The CAPM Certification training you receive now can establish your credentials for a lifetime of career advancement.
Why train with us?
- We have facilitated Project Management training for professionals around the world in countries such as Ghana, Canada, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, and the US to mention a few.
- Our facilitators are highly skilled consultants with over 10 years’ project management experience.
- Over 90% of our candidates have rated our trainings as impactful and insightful.
- About 90% of our candidates pass the PMP exam on their first trial.
- Training Manual and Notepad
- PMI Handbook & CCR Materials (electronic Copy)
- Certificate of Attendance (35 Contact hours of training)
- MS Project Software introduction
- Case Studies and Scenario based learning
- Project management documentaries and videos (electronic Copy)
- Tea/Lunch break
- PMI registration guidelines
- N50,000 (Ikeja Training Center)
- N70,000 (Lekki Training Center)
*10% discount for first 10 to register for the course per batch (i.e. N45,000 in Ikeja and N63,000 in Lekki)
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes