ASPRO Business Solutions Consulting
We offer a variety of services ranging from Project Management Consulting, PMO setup, Corporate training to Software development. Our services are tailored to meet our clients needs irrespective of the size of the scope of work.
The function of the Project Management Office (PMO) is to centralize and coordinate the management of all projects and provide the infrastructure and competence necessary to manage multiple projects. This is done by standardizing project management practices, facilitating IT project portfolio management, and determining methodologies for repeatable processes.
With concurrence from corporate leadership, the PMO establishes policies and procedures and creates and defines standard project management processes to ensure efficient management and timely completion of all projects. The PMO plans, directs, and ensures the successful management of projects using its available resources to assist project management teams. It provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing methods and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practices. The PMO ensures that project managers (PMs) are adequately trained and assists them in the management, reporting, and control of their projects. It maintains communication with senior management, both within and across organizations, to ensure smooth operation of all projects.
Using the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Organization Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) standard we will help in ensuring that your PMO aligns strategically with your organization’s objectives by assessing your project management processes and ensure that they line up with your organizations policies. The OPM3 helps develop Project Management capabilities within the organization and assists in process maturity which will ensure better delivery of projects within the organization. This in turn would lead to better delivery of organizational strategy and performance in line with developing a sustainable competitive advantage.
According to the Standish group over 61% of projects fail globally, and over 30% of projects are either cancelled or impaired. These amazing statistics show that very few projects are followed through till the end and meet their desired objective. This also shows that a lot of money and time are wasted on projects that do not get realized.
Some reasons may include:
- Lack of adequately defined goals and strategies: Some organizations do not have clearly defined goals or may not have a clear road map of how to achieve their goals. If top management fails to set project priorities in line with organizational objectives, then it follows that the entire organization would also be unclear about the results to expect from project delivery. There would be no clear benchmark to measure project success and it would be difficult to assess if the project achieved its purpose or objectives.
- Lack of proper planning: Without sound knowledge of Project Management principles, processes, tools and techniques, it may be difficult to effectively plan project resources in line with project deliverables. When resource issues arise senior management at times are left with a panic as to how to fund extra resources to complete projects, this usually arises when there is limited capital or where there are limiting project constraint. This imbalance often leads to insufficient resources or capital needed to complete projects.
- Lack of Risk Management: Organizations that have detailed risk management policies are more likely to deal with risks better than those that do not because they are more likely to set aside time and resources to deal with risk proactively. Organizations that lack risk management practices usually find themselves at the mercy of risks when major issues occur. Without a detailed risk response plan organizations, may not have the ability to respond to certain risks when they occur neither will they know how to deal with those kinds of risks proactively.
Our Solutions include:
- Project Management training
- Project Management Methodology Development
- Project Recovery
- Project Risk Management
- Project Quality Assurance
- Business Analysis
ASPRO Business solutions’ management training courses are designed to help management personnel and senior level executives achieve excellence by delivering high quality courses tailored to meet their individual and corporate requirements. Our pool of consultants have acquired over time, the necessary skills and experience required to deliver high quality content in the most effective and efficient manner.
Our management courses include:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Intelligence/Management
- Organizational Change Management
- IT Strategy Management
- IT Service Management
We also help organizations to develop and facilitate monthly, quarterly, and yearly training plans for their employees and management by assessing and analyzing skill gaps in line with their strategic positioning.
Our training modes include:
- On-site training options
- Off-site training options
- Virtual training solutions
- E-learning Solutions
ASPRO Business Solution provides software development services using a structured life-cycle approach that are guaranteed to grow your business and improve its performance and profitability, ensuring that you maximize your ROI using the right software. Our services range from Software Development, Mobile App Development to Web Development and designing. We also engage We also engage is quality assurance projects and software testing services for our various clients.
Regardless of what stage you are in your business i.e. start-up, institution, or established business, we are ready to assist you at every stage of the software development life cycle which ranges from conceptualization to development and support.
Mobile Application Development
If you are interested in Mobile Apps, we will assist you in developing powerful and interactive mobile apps that focus on business solutions. We build native, hybrid, and cross-platform apps that run on all major operating systems such as Android and IOS.
Web Design & Web Application Development
From web design to web development, our experts are skilled in e-Commerce, e-Learning platforms, and custom built websites.
Software Testing and QA
We can provide Quality Assurance and Software consultancy services to ensure that your quality requirements are met on your software development projects.